Adding product to your cart
Small dogs like big adventures, too! So here is our favourite Explore Collar for smaller dogs. The same waterproof, dirt-proof, and adventure ready collar as the standard 1" collar, but more comfortable for the little guys.
We've carefully selected and tested all of the elements that go into this collar:
- The collar is made from genuine Biothane - a coated webbing that is strong, waterproof, dirt-proof, and perfect for dogs who love adventure!
- The D-ring is made from stainless steel, and the rivets are a combo of stainless steel and nickel-plated metal
- The side-release buckle is a YKK buckle made from acetal plastic. It's one of the strongest lightweight buckles out there. They give you the wonderful "click" sound so you know it is closed, and they also have amazing memory retention, which means it will still "click" even after a thousand releases.
- The tri-glide is stainless steel
Please carefully measure your dog's neck. The collars are adjustable a couple of inches, so we want to be as close as we can be to perfect. To find your dog's collar size: measure the circumference of your dog's neck allowing enough room for two fingers to be slipped under the collar for a comfortable fit.
Handmade for you and your dog:
- Each piece of dog gear is handmade just for you and your dog and all of the adventures you share. Check our FAQ page to see out current estimates of how long it'll take us to make your gear. If you need something in a hurry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of our dog gear is really made by us, by hand. And, while we strive for consistency, slight variations are possible.
Choosing a Size:
There is lots of overlap in size, you know your dog best! If your dog is a strong puller (or an enthusiastic greeter - you know who you are) you may want to go up a size. If you are unsure what to order please don’t hesitate to contact us first at email@example.com
Explore Leashes come in three sizes:
- Small Explore Leash
- 1/2 or 5/8" width
- For people and dogs that prefer lighter weight gear (don't worry, it's still very strong!)
- with small clip: best suited for dogs 10-30 lbs
- with large clip: best suited for dogs 20-75lbs
- Explore Leash
- 3/4" width
- Best suited for dogs 20-85 lbs
- Big Explore Leash
- 1" width
- Best suited for dogs 40-85++lbs
- For people who prefer a wider more substantial leash
- Uses the biggest clip
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device