Your dog is going to be so excited with their new gear!
Here are some things you should know about keeping that gear looking and working as good as new.
Care for your Dog Gear
- Wash in cool water by hand, or separately in a delicates bag in your washing machine.
- While the leash is still wet, give it a little stretch, and then hang to dry.
Each leash is triple washed before leaving the studio, but like your favourite pair of new jeans, there is a slight possibility of colour transfer when wet. So wash your Range Rope separately, and avoid tossing a wet Range Rope onto a light coloured surface to dry
- The explore leashes are dead simple to care for: if dirty, use plain warm water or soap and water to clean.
- Avoid getting DEET on the leash as it will eat away at the coating!
- Wash in cool water by hand, or in a delicates bag in your washing machine.
- Lay flat to dry
Thank you again for purchasing dog gear from North Range Dogs! We really appreciate your order.