Range Rope Leash inspired by Crush
Four colour rope leash handyed in Peacock | Turquoise | Lilac | Deep Purple
The story behind Crush’s Rainbow “Crush is a little Golden and she is the first half of the rainbow with her yellow/orange/red colour – the leash will finish the rainbow!”
You know your dog better than anyone else, you know that he loves having his belly rubbed and hates the vacuum, that she loves swimming in the lake and hates baths. But you know that the thing your dog loves the most is spending time with you. So lace up your shoes, grab a leash and head out on to explore the world. Range Rope Leashes are perfect for a casual walk around the block or more energetic hike in the woods. Each of our Range Ropes are meticulously hand-spliced and then whipped with a sailmakers knot – the same knots used on ships for hundreds of years. The connection is strong and beautiful. Each leash is then individually hand dyed to its striking final colour.
- Made with 100% natural, unbleached, cotton rope. It is soft and comfortable in your hand, yet very strong.
- Cotton rope leashes have just a little stretch.
- Durable swivel snap hook for easy clipping.
- An o-ring is woven into the handle of the leash so you can easily wear the leash across your body when your pup is off running, or clip your poop bag holder on it.
- Leashes are 5 feet long (plus or minus a few inches).
Handmade for you and your dog:
- Each leash is individually crafted for you and your dog and all of the adventures you share together. Check our FAQ page to see how long it will take to make you a Range Rope leash. If you need something in a hurry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make each leash by hand. And, while we strive for consistency, variations in length and colour are possible.
- Want something a little different or a lot different? No problem, check out our custom order page for more info!
There is lots of overlap in size, you know your dog best! If your dog is a strong puller (or an enthusiastic greeter – you know who you are) you may want to go up a size. If you are unsure what to order please don’t hesitate to contact us first at email@example.com
- 1/4″ (6mm) tiny dogs 12-20lbs
- 5/16″ (8mm) small dogs 20-35 lbs
- 3/8″ (10mm) medium dogs 25-65 lbs
- 1/2″ (12mm) large dogs 55+ lbs