Two-toned Explore Leash: Red and Black | Small | 6ft (approx) | Ready to ship!
- Our Explore Leashes are made with Biothane coated webbing. Biothane feels leather-like, but is waterproof, stink-proof, and easy to clean after muddy adventures. Biothane is strong but lightweight, durable, and stays flexible even in the cold – we think it is pretty rad stuff.
- Made with a durable swivel snap hook for easy clipping.
- The explore leashes are dead simple to care for: if dirty, use plain warm water or soap and water to clean.
- Avoid getting DEET on the leash as it will eat away at the coating!
The coated webbing we use is very strong, so there is a lot of overlap in sizes. You know your dog best, for a strong puller (or an enthusiastic greeter – you know who you are) you may want to go up a size. If you are unsure what to order, or have very small or very large dogs please don’t hesitate to contact us first at email@example.com
- Small (5/8″) 15lbs – 55 lbs
- Medium: (3/4″) 20 lbs – 70lbs
- Large: (1″) 50lbs+
Safety & Liability:
- Everything we make is made to last, but nothing is indestructible. For safety’s sake, check your dog’s gear regularly and discontinue use & replace anything that is worn out or damaged.
- None of our products are suitable for tie-out use.
- The safety of your dog is always your responsibility. Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. When you purchase a product from North Range Dogs you accept all responsibility. North Range Dogs is not responsible for any and all damages or injuries that can occur from the use of its products