Range Rope Leash Inspired by Crush
Hand-dyed cotton dog rope leash in 4 beautiful colours: Electric Green, Turquoise, Deep Purple, and Lilac
Each of our Range Ropes are meticulously hand-spliced and then whipped with a sailmakers knot - the same knots used on ships for hundreds of years. The connection is strong and beautiful. Each leash is then individually hand dyed to its striking final colour.
- Made with 100% natural, unbleached, cotton rope. It is soft and comfortable in your hand, yet very strong.
- Cotton rope leashes have just a little stretch.
- Durable swivel snap hook for easy clipping.
- Leashes are 5 feet long (plus or minus a few inches) with a ring woven into the handle.
- The leash ring is perfect for attaching a poop bag holder to, or wearing the leash bandolier style when your dog is running free (please do not attach another dog to this ring).
We name all of our rope leash colour combos after the first dog it was designed for.
We name all of our rope leash colour combos after the first dog it was designed for: The story behind Crush's Rainbow "Crush is a little Golden and she is the first half of the rainbow with her yellow/orange/red colour - the leash will finish the rainbow!"
SAFETY & LIABILITY
- Everything we make is made to last, but nothing is indestructible. For safety’s sake, check your dog’s gear regularly and discontinue use & replace anything that is worn out or damaged.
- None of our products is suitable for tie-out use, and your dog should always be supervised when wearing or using our products.
- The safety of your dog is always your responsibility. Each consumer is responsible for determining the suitability of these products for their individual situation. When you purchase a product from North Range Dogs you accept all responsibility. North Range Dogs is not responsible for any and all damages or injuries that can occur from the use of its products.